Chicken breast boneless: 1/2 kg, Onions (chopped): 1, Yogurt: 1 cup, Garlic cloves: 20, Crushed black pepper: 1 tsp, Oil: 3 tbsp, Salt: to taste, Lemon juice: 3 tbsp
- Add oil in a pan and fry the chopped onions for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Set aside 3 cloves of garlic, and make slices of the remaining cloves and put them into the pan along with the onions for frying.
- Add the chicken and cook thoroughly.
- Now add 1 tsp crushed black pepper, salt to taste, lemon juice, yogurt, and mix well.
- Cook till the chicken becomes a bit tender, saute with remaining 3 cloves of garlic, and serve.