250 grams all purpose flour, 75 grams butter, 2 ripe bananas (mashed), 2 eggs, 1 cup milk, 1 tsp vanilla essence, 1 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp cinnamon powder,1 tbsp honey, 1 cup castor sugar, A pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven at 190 degrees for 5 minutes and melt butter in a pan.
2. In a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder and salt, all together.
3. In another bowl, beat the eggs until fluffy. Add to it the vanilla essence, milk, honey, the melted butter and the
4. Add this mixture slowly to the bowl that has flour, stirring constantly to get a thick and lumpy batter.
5. Grease the muffin moulds with butter/oil and fill them with the batter.
6. Bake them at 190 degrees for at least 25 minutes and allow a stand-by time of 10 minutes later.
7. Serve while they’re warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream by the side.