Raw brinjal; Green chilies: 7; Cloves of garlic: 6
– Take a brinjal that is partially raw (half raw
and half ripe).
– Leave the stem of the brinjal on.
– Make an incision towards the end.
– Stuff the brinjal with green chilies and
– Grill the brinjal on charcoal or a sigri till it is
soft and cooked.
– Peel off the roasted skin and cut off the stem.
– Mash the cooked brinjal, chilies and garlic.
– Heat oil in pan and saute the mash.
– Garnish as required and serve with hot rotis,
chapattis with ghee.