One potato, one carrot, one capsicum, one onion, one tomato, one kg chicken, half tbsp black pepper powder, one tbsp olive oil and salt to taste.
- Cut all the vegetables in cubes.
- Put one tbsp olive in the big pressure cooker, then add onion and fry them till they turn brown.
- Then add all the vegetables except capsicum and tomato, fry them for five minutes.
- At last, add the capsicum and tomato and fry them for five minutes.
- Then add the chicken, fry them and stir them for five minutes.
- Add the black pepper and salt and mix them well.
- Add two cups of water and close the lid of the pressure cooker.
- Wait for four whistles and then switch off the gas.