- 3 eggs. No need to beat it as they can be poured directly into the pan
- 5 cups of chicken broth or stock
- 2 green onions
- Little bit of black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 table spoon of olive oil
- A small quantity of corn flour (for thickening)
- 1 cup of boiled noodles or macaroni
How to prepare it
- Take a saucepan and boil the chicken stock or broth. Keep boiling for some time.
- Now add olive oil, as it will enhance the taste of soup along with salt and pepper.
- When you see it boiling, break eggs into it slowly. Poaching of eggs is a great way to retain the nutritional value.
- Now pit noodles or macaroni along with green onions.
- The soup is ready. Serve it hot