4 boneless, skinless
12 oz bottle marinade
4 romaine lettuce
Clean and trim the fat from four boneless and skinless chicken breasts. Place the chicken in a glass dish or a bowl and pour at least 1 ¼ cup of the marinade of your choice. Cover and marinade for 30 minutes. Set the grill temperature to medium high heat.
When the grill is heating, wash and shred four leaves from a romaine lettuce head. Cut both ends of one large tomato and then cut crosswise into four ½ inch thick slices. Cut one onion crosswise four ½ inch slices. Put them aside for later. Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade and place them on the grill. Cook for 10 minutes on each side, although you may have to cook slightly longer until the chicken is done throughout.
Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the chicken, which should be between 165-170 degree F. Find some extra space on your grill. Toast the insides of 4 hamburger or sourdough rolls for 1 minute until golden. Grill the 4 onion slices for 1 minute if you want that sauteed taste. Spread ¼ cup of mayonnaise inside the top and bottom halves of the bun. Make 4 chicken grilled sandwiches. Add a grilled chicken breast, lettuce leaf, tomato slice and an onion to each sandwich and serve with hot soup.
CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
2 ounces of chopped unsweetened chocolate 1 1/2 teaspoons unflavoured gelatin 3 large egg yolks 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder 1 tablespoon water 3 cups low-fat milk 1 cup nonfat sweetened condensed milk
– Take a small bowl and pour water and gelatine in it. Keep on stirring it till the gelatin is fully dissolved in water.
– Now take a different saucepan and add ½ a cup of milk to it. Add chocolate and cocoa to the milk.
– Over medium heat, boil the milk. Now, beat eggs yolk and the boiled milk in a bowl. Slowly pour in hot milk making sure that it is slightly folded in. Now again pour the eggs yolk and milk mixture and stir it with a wooden spoon. Check to see if the back of the spoon is lightly coated.
– Now strain this mixture via a fine-mesh and add the gelatin mixture slowly to it until finely blended.
– Also, slowly add in your 1 ½ cups of milk and refrigerate it for an hour or so.
– Now take a separate bowl and blend together cream mixture and pour it into an ice cream canister. Put the canister in the refrigerator and when firmed serve it right away with nuts or chopped fruits topping.