Even if you have a time constraint try not to skip a hearty breakfast, and rely on grabbing a quick sandwich. We will tell you the way to prepare a filling as well as tasty cheese pasta sandwich…
- 1 capsicum
- 200 gms of pasta or macaroni
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 1 table spoon of black pepper
- 1 table spoon of salt
- 1 egg (vegetarians can make it without an egg)
- 3 table spoons of mayonnaise
- 2 table spoons of tartar sauce
- 1 table spoon of mustard sauce
- 4 slices of bread (can be brown or white). But focaccia bread is better.
How to prepare it:
- Boil pasta or macaroni for some time till it gets soft.
- Cut capsicum, onion and tomato and put them in a bowl. There’s an option to use them raw or fried. It depends the way you want it.
- Now add black pepper and salt to it.
- In another pan just stir the egg for some time.
- Mix mayonnaise, tartar sauce and mustard sauce in the egg mixture.
- Now combine everything, including the pasta, and mix it well.
- Now, put a layer of mixture in the bread and put it in the griller.
If you are a non veg lover, adding chicken pieces will make the sandwich amazing.