2 ripe apples (peeled and chopped)
2 ripe bananas (peeled, cored and chopped)
2 oranges (peeled, cored and chopped)
6 plums (peeled, cored and chopped)
4 cups of seedless black grapes
6-8 strawberries (chopped)
1 full pineapple (peeled, cored and chopped)
1 1/2 cups of sugar or more if required
1/2 tbsp lemon juice
1. In a blender or mixer add all the fruits and blend until smooth to form a puree.
2. In a pan, add the puree along with sugar and cook on medium flame stirring continuously till it comes to a boil.
3. Slow flame and let it simmer until the puree thickens. Stirring on regular intervals.
4. Once the puree starts to thicken it will become like semi-solid jam. Then add the lemon juice and mix well.
5. Cook until jam becomes thick. Keep stirring on intervals. It will takes about one and half hour on low heat.
6. You can stop cooking once the desire consistency reached.
1. Make sure to cook in slow flame only and stir regularly.
2. If you want to check whether or not your jam is ready, pour jam the jam lifting it on your spatula, it should flow together and not in drops.
3. Pour a few drops of jam on a plate, if its spreads then it’s not ready, if it stays firm without moving then your jam is ready.
4. Once ready remove from heat, allow to cool slightly and then store in sterilize jar.