I would like to wish every reader a very Healthy and Prosperous New Year 2016.
2016 is a major year for changes.
This coming year will bring changes in the US and the world economy due to the upcoming elections for the US government’s Commander-in-Chief–the President. Most economists foresee a stronger growth in the first half of 2016.
Peace, Happiness, and a terror free world are my primary expectations from the New Year.
- I expect freedom from discrimination and persecution in the world
- Protecting forests, rivers and oceans for the future and betterment of our next generations
- An honest and responsive government so that people don’t abuse and exploit loophole of the system and government official don’t take advantages of their position either.
- Affordable and nutritious food for everyone to have a healthy lifestyle.
- Support for the basic necessities for the People who aren’t able to work.
- Better and affordable Healthcare plan for everyone, regardless of their status.
- Better job opportunities for the people to Support themselves and those who depend on them.
- Action plan to be well prepared for any natural disaster due to the changing climate.
- A good and affordable Education, to make the youth more sensible and responsible etc…
Usually New Year’s resolutions don’t work, period. But the optimism of the New Year makes January a great time to plan the rest of the year ahead.