1. Get the grill started on medium high heat. While the grill is heating up, whisk together half of the thyme, oil and 1/4 teaspoon of the minced garlic in a shallow dish.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the chicken and add it to thyme mixture. Leave it for ten minutes.
3. Saute garlic in a large heavy-bottomed pan. Add zucchini and handful of chopped thyme. Let it cook uncovered on low flame.
4. Heat a new skillet and add white wine. Reduce it to half and add zucchini. Cook for a minute and remove the pan. 5. Grill chicken until brown for approx 5 minutes on each side.
6. Blanch the broccoli and asparagus in hot water and keep them aside.
7. Take barbecue sauce and dilute it with red wine. Add black pepper.
8. Place the chicken on the bed of braised zucchini. Pour barbecue sauce and top it with broccoli and sauteed asparagus.
3 Tbsp chopped fresh thyme
3 Tbsp olive oil
1 1/4 teaspoons minced garlic
2 boneless chicken breast halves (200gms each)
Salt and pepper to taste
Zucchini cut into 4 round halves
30 ml white wine
2 stick Blanched asparagus
30 gm broccoli
40 gm Barbecue sauce
20 ml red wine