ISLAMABAD (TIP): Pakistan would include proof of alleged Indian involvement in the Taliban attack on a Peshawar army school last year, which killed 152 people mostly kids, in a dossier that it would handover to India.
A top Pakistani government source told media this on Thursday and added Pakistan’s national security advisor (NSA), Sartaj Aziz, would hand over the dossier to his Indian counterpart, Ajit Doval.
He said the dossier would include evidences of alleged Indian involvement “in sponsoring and promoting terrorism” in Karachi and Baluchistan as well.
The source said the interior ministry was working on the dossier and gathering evidences from various departments and agencies.
“The ministry after completion of its work will forward the document to foreign affairs ministry for its inputs,” the source said on the condition of anonymity.
“The record to be shared with New Delhi will include proof of R&AW’s involvement in sowing seeds of separatism in Baluchistan. R&AW provides logistics, travel facilities and platforms to separatist Baluch elements.”
Sources told media Pakistan has shared proof about India’s alleged involvement in Baluchistan earlier as well.
“The evidences shared with India include a copy of Indian passport issued to exiled Baluch separatist leader Brahamdagh Bugti.”
Brahamdagh, a grandson of slain Baluch nationalist Nawab Akbar Bugti, had earlier welcomed Indian support saying they consider any country that supports their cause as their friend.
Pakistan’s foreign office spokesman, Qazi Khalilullah, told TOI the meeting of NSAs has not yet been finalized and it would be premature to talk about the issues Pakistan would raise.
The two countries decided to hold NSA-level talks after Prime Minister Narendra Modi met his Pakistani counterpart, Nawaz Sharif, in Russia recently.
Sharif was criticized for not raising Kashmir, Samjautha blast case, water dispute and India’s alleged role in sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan at the meeting.