HOUSTON (TIP): Authorities in the US state of Florida have launched a massive manhunt for two murderers who were mistakenly released from prison after jailers were conned by forged court documents. Charles Walker and Joseph Jenkins, both 34, were released separately from the Franklin correctional institution in Carrabelle after officials received forged paperwork indicating their sentences had been reduced, The Orlando Sentinel reported. While Jenkins was serving a 50-year sentence for murder and armed robbery, Walker was serving 15 years for murder. The Florida department of law enforcement, which is investigating the case to determine how this happened, was not notified of the releases until Tuesday. Department of corrections spokeswoman Jessica Cary said state corrections officials acted on the court documents, not realizing they were falsified. Florida department of corrections secretary Michael Crews said that the agency is reviewing the releases to make sure that no other inmates have been released based on falsified documents. “The top priority of the department is the safety of Florida families and we’ll continue working with law enforcement to ensure these men are returned to custody,” Crews said.