In a shocking incident, a man was caught on CCTV drowning his three-year-old step daughter in a swimming pool at a hotel in Mexico.
- Man was filmed repeatedly throwing the little girl into a swimming pool
- Sickening murder took place in August 2015, and shocked South America
- Family were staying at a hotel in Morelia, Mexico, when it happened
- The girl’s mother was asleep in their hotel room at the time
- Stepfather, identified as Jose David N,. held her under water at one point
- He has been jailed for aggravated homicide, without a chance of parole
In the video the girl child can be seen battling to keep herself afloat. The little girl, however, died a short while later.
The stepfather has been arrested and awarded 100 years in prison.
WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC CONTENT