The Indian Panorama assumes no responsibility for the claims made in advertisements.
Views published in the newspaper are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the newspaper.
As we update, improve and expand the Services, this policy may change, so please email us periodically for an update.
The Company respects the privacy of the users / visitors and is committed to reasonably protect it in all respects. The information about the user as collected by the Company is:
(a) information supplied by users and
(b) information automatically tracked while navigation
(c) information collected from any other source (collectively referred to as Information).
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice.
We are committed to complying with U.S. copyright and related laws, and we require all authors / users to comply with these laws. Accordingly, all authors / agencies may not disseminate any material or content in any manner that constitutes an infringement of third-party intellectual property rights, including rights granted by U.S. copyright law.
Owners of copyrighted works who believe that their rights under U.S. copyright law have been infringed may report alleged infringements to us at the earliest for removal of content.
It is our policy in accordance with the DMCA and other applicable laws to reserve the right to terminate the rights of any user / author / blogger to access the WebServices if any such user is either found to infringe third-party copyright or other intellectual property rights, including repeat infringers, or who we believe, in our sole discretion, is infringing these rights.
Upon our receipt of a proper notice of claimed infringement under the DMCA, we will respond expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material claimed to be infringing and will follow the procedures specified in the DMCA to resolve the claim between the notifying party and the alleged infringer who provided the content in issue.
Our designated team to whom you should address such notice is: [email protected]
If you believe that content that you or a third party owns has been used in a way that violates yours or someone else’s copyright or other intellectual property rights, please provide us with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information contained in your report is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
As a news website & newspaper, we aggregate content from 3rd parties who are DMCA compliant and/or are auto-generated from a news feeds and THE INDIAN PANORAMA assumes no responsibility for external content .
NOTE TO WEBMASTERS : Reproduction in whole or in part without permission in writing from The Indian Panorama is prohibited.
To seek permission to redistribute a TIP news article please email [email protected]