200 gm chicken breasts, 3 tablespoon vegetable oil, 2 cup mozzarella, 3 cup yoghurt (curd), 2 tablespoon ginger paste, 1/2 cup chana dal, 2 tablespoon garlic paste, 5 green cardamom, salt as required, 10 peppercorns, 1/2 cup fresh cream, 2 tablespoon coriander leaves, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, 2 teaspoon green chilli, 1 tablespoon caraway seeds, 1 1/2 egg.
- Firstly, wash chicken breasts under running water and pat them dry. Now place them over a chopping board and cut them into cubes of about 2 inches each. Now, grate the cheese and keep it aside. Then, grind the cardamoms to make a fine powder.
- Next, add green chillies and water into a blender and blend well to make a fine paste. Also, crush the peppercorns and keep them aside. Meanwhile, place a frying pan over medium flame and add chana dal. Roast the chana dal and let it cool. Now, grind the dal to make a fine powder.
- Now, take a bowl and add eggs, caraway seeds, cardamom powder, green chilli paste, ginger paste, garlic paste, coriander leaves, roasted chana dal powder, turmeric powder, cream and yoghurt and mix them well.
- Then add salt, grated cheese and crushed peppercorns and mix well again. Add the chicken cubes in the bowl and coat the cubes well. Let the cubes rest in the mixture for half an hour. Now place the chicken into skewers.
- Place a frying pan over medium flame and pour oil in it. Once the oil is heated, place the skewers onto the pan. Fry the chicken cubes until golden in colour. Garnish and serve!